Patients of the Forsyth Community Clinic experience quality healthcare provided by volunteer health professionals. Care is delivered with compassion, sensitivity and respect, treating the whole person. The FCC provides basic, general medical, non-emergency, services and, over time, plans to expand those services to meet specific community need. Services include the following:
- Basic Diagnosis/Treatment for Hypertension
- Basic Diagnosis/Treatment for Diabetes
- Basic Diagnosis/Treatment for Cholesterol
- Eyes, Ears and Nose Exams
- Heart and Lung Exam
- Body Mass Index Screening
- Access To a Network of Free Referrals for Additional Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health Services
- Case Management and Follow Up Services
- Patient Education for Health Conditions
- Health and Wellness Classes at the Clinic and Non-Clinic Community Settings
All services provided by the FCC are provided at no cost to the patient.
Watch for additional updates in the coming weeks with location, hours and how to become a patient of Forsyth Community Clinic.